This listing is for the traditional size of the Starchild Tarot. Also available: Large size edition.
This newly revised deck is imbued with magic and fresh perspectives on how to use the Tarot throughout your day-to-day life. With additional keys to support your learning, inner-healing and intuition, each card comes with a complete write-up along with reversed meanings (and more)!
Throughout these colourful gateways, each card illustrates a multidimensional journey of light and illumination – traveling to distant vistas of the cosmos and worlds of the imagination, this new deck explores the ancient mysteries of old and the wisdom of the Akashic records.
Each deck includes:
- 79 cards – including the Major Arcana, and Minor Arcana of the four suits (Wands, Crystals (pentacles), Swords, Cups).
- 4.75″ x 2.75″ inch cards with borderless graphics (traditional tarot size)
- An array of colourfully rendered images, incorporating a mixture of photographic elements and hand illustrated designs and paintings.
- A sturdy two piece box with gold embossed details.
- 400 GSM card stock with a satin matte finish.
- Antique-style gold matte gilding.
A larger version of the Starchild Tarot Guidebook that comes outside of the box. This is a comprehensive guide of 169 pages for readers of all levels, including 5+ Tarot spreads, information on all 79 cards with corresponding images, and daily journal prompts. Tips on cutting & shuffling the cards, how to read reversed meanings and additional esoteric keys for The Major Arcana are also included.
NOTE: Two Sides Tarot is shipping as normal, however, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, shipping may take longer than usual. Find out more about my shipping policies here. You can also find Australia Post’s updates on domestic and international services here.