This listing is for the large size of the Starchild Tarot. Also available: Traditional size edition.
Traveling to distant vistas and worlds of the imagination, The Starchild Tarot is a tribute to the medicine and magic that evolves through self-reflection and meditation. Inspired by sacred symbology, The Akasha, and the fabric of our universe, each card functions as a tiny gateway into new worlds and insights for you to explore.
This final Starchild deck represents the culmination of many years of paintings, illustrations, photography and design, and offers a unique window into the world of the Tarot.
Each deck includes:
- 79 cards – 3.5″x 5″ – including the Major Arcana, and Minor Arcana of the four suits (Wands, Crystals (pentacles), Swords, Cups).
- Standard oracle card size – bordered images
- An array of colourfully rendered images, incorporating a mixture of photographic elements and hand illustrated designs and paintings.
- A sturdy two piece box with gold embossed details.
- 400 GSM card stock with a satin matte finish.
- Antique-style gold matte gilding.
The STARCHILD TAROT Guidebook. This is a fully comprehensive guide of 169 pages for readers of all levels, including 5+ Tarot spreads, information on all 79 cards with corresponding images, and daily journal prompts. Tips on cutting & shuffling the cards, how to read reversed meanings, and additional esoteric keys for The Major Arcana are also included.
Each booklet comes inside its box.
NOTE: Two Sides Tarot is shipping as normal, however, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, shipping may take longer than usual. Find out more about my shipping policies here. You can also find Australia Post’s updates on domestic and international services here.